A Firm Committed To Legal Excellence And Client Success
Since 1994, the Peyton Law Firm, P.L.L.C., has been offering, dedicated, high-quality legal representation to clients in West Virginia and beyond. Our family-run practice has earned a reputation for client success and for the diversity of our practice areas. These include representation in personal injury and wrongful death, criminal defense, estate planning, workplace injury claims, insurance disputes and more. We have argued cases before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
We understand that your legal issue is of great importance to you and because of that, we will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. One of the founding philosophies of our law firm is that a lawyer is next to no good if he or she doesn’t return phone calls. Our attorneys and staff take pride in being accessible to our clients. We believe superior service is one of the keys to our success. As a client, you can expect to be treated with respect, integrity and truthfulness by each and every member of our firm.
Listen To Our Weekly Podcast
Giving Back To Our Home Community
We believe that if you care about a community, you must be willing to invest in its success. As such, our firm has given more than one million dollars in charitable gifts to dozens of organizations, including:
- The West Virginia University College of Law Tom and Anne Peyton Endowed Merit Scholarship
- The West Virginia University Foundation Tom Peyton Memorial Athletic Scholarship
- Putnam County Tri-County YMCA
- CAMC Foundation
- Thomas Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Tamarack Foundation
- Putnam County Museum in the Community
- Cosby Museum of Art at Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia
- West Virginia Symphony Orchestra
- Seneca Chamber Orchestra
- West Virginia Special Olympics
- The Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences
- Avampato Discovery Museum
- West Virginia University College of Creative Arts
- Jericho House for the Abused and Homeless
- Salvation Army
- Christ’s Kitchen
- Project Redskin (Top Gun members)
- Dozens of other local charities, volunteer functions and fundraisers to benefit the citizens of Putnam County, including the Buffalo High School Marching Band, the Winfield High School and Poca High School Portfolio Projects, Secret Santa, Help One Student To Succeed (H.O.S.T.S.) at Fairview Grade School, and donations to local libraries
Our firm’s founder, Harvey D. Peyton, is also passionate about visual art. Our office walls are hung with paintings from Mr. Peyton’s personal art collection.
Contact Our Office To Discuss Your Legal Needs
We maintain two offices in West Virginia for the convenience of our clients. Our main office is located in Nitro, and we keep a second office in Charleston, which is open by appointment only. To schedule a consultation, call 800-681-9555 or use our online contact form.