Count On Professional, Experienced Legal Representation For A Wide Range Of Injury Scenarios
At the Peyton Law Firm, P.L.L.C., we don’t just help injured people negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. We help individuals and families pursue all of the compensation they deserve.
We handle injury and wrongful death claims arising from any type of accident, including:
- Car accidents and commercial truck accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents, and other incidents where a person gets hurt on another person’s commercial or residential property
- Railroad worker accidents, including both FELA claims by railroad workers and accident cases involving passengers or railroad crossing collisions
- Workplace injury cases, for industrial and construction site accidents, and mining accidents
- Injuries caused by dangerous products, including consumer goods, industrial equipment and unsafe pharmaceutical medications
- Professional negligence, including medical malpractice, legal malpractice, accounting malpractice and engineering malpractice
Attorney Harvey D. Peyton Esq. founded the Peyton Law Firm in Nitro, West Virginia, more than three decades ago. He is now joined in his law practice by his attorney son, Thomas H. Peyton, as well as by his wife, Jennifer Peyton, who is a member of our staff. If the injury is serious to you, it is serious to us. We do not limit our practice to injury cases involving major trauma like a brain or spinal cord injury. We can give legal representation to people with soft tissue damage or other hard to diagnose conditions as well.
We Are Here To Help With All Aspects Of Your Personal Injury Or Wrongful Death Case
We help injured people – and the families of people killed in fatal accidents – with every legal problem that comes along as a result of the accident.
If our client has a difficult time getting proper medical care, we can suggest ways to find the right doctors. If medical negligence occurs during treatment, we can pursue that legal claim as well. If our client becomes permanently disabled and is unable to work, we will help file disability insurance claims. If our client was injured at work, we can help file a third-party injury claim, in addition to their workers’ compensation claim.
We can also write a new will or estate plan to account for a personal injury settlement, or help a family with the probate process after a loved one’s death. We give advice about retirement planning and structuring a personal injury settlement to preserve Medicaid eligibility.
In other words, we take seriously our duty to give the most favorable legal assistance to our clients. To do otherwise is against our principles and our personalities.
Reach Out Today To Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Our team is known as one of the premier personal injury litigation firms in West Virginia. We have tried hundreds of cases over the years, and our attorneys are licensed in both West Virginia and Ohio.