- 2 dead in crash following police chase
- 2017 saw rise in fatal large truck crashes, says NHTSA
- 2019 International Roadcheck set for June 4-6
- 3 areas of safety to consider when driving in winter weather
- 4 dead, 3 injured in head-on collision
- 5 Lies Insurance Companies Tell You After A Car Accident
- AAA finds drivers overestimate the power of car safety tech
- AAA Foundation says distracted driving is a serious issue
- AAA: end of DST heightens risk for drowsy driving
- AAA: Older drivers distracted more by in-vehicle tech
- AASM: Too many Americans are driving drowsy
- About FELA claims
- Accidents involving commercial trucks may be especially severe
- Advocates want more rest areas to reduce truck driver fatigue
- An insurance settlement offer may not be in your best interests
- An insurance settlement offer may not be in your best interests
- An open fracture could pose considerable health risks
- An overview of potential ankle injuries
- Are you ready for the financial impact of an accident?
- As truck crash numbers rise, companies look to truck safety tech
- As truck crashes rise, some push for rule on crash avoidance tech
- Automobile warning systems can help prevent crashes
- Autonomous trucks may lead to major industry changes
- Avoiding fatigued and distracted driving
- Avoiding the danger of distracted driving
- Bad medicine is bad for your health. You can fight back
- Bill proposes interstate travel for truck drivers under 21
- Bill sponsored by senators aims to reduce fatal truck crashes
- Brake hoses, tubing the focus of 2019 Brake Safety Week
- Brake safety week combats negligent truck maintenance
- Can an insurer deny my car accident claim?
- Can both spouses receive SSD benefits?
- Can I sue for wrongful death?
- Can the Federal Employers Liability Act help hurt rail workers?
- Car accident deaths increased in 2016
- Car accident victims sue Apple over distracted driving feature
- Car accidents linked to drunk driving prevention device
- Car company aims to fight drunk driving with tech
- Cargo safety is the focus of International Roadcheck
- Causes of coal mine explosions
- Causes of jackknife truck collisions
- Caution equals greater safety when driving near large trucks
- Cellphone bans result in fewer distracted driving deaths
- Coal mining deaths on the rise
- Collision avoidance systems save lives
- Common car accident injuries can leave you with serious neck pain
- Common causes of car wrecks drivers should avoid
- Common causes of tractor-trailer accidents
- Common factors in commercial truck accidents
- Company seeks to advance autonomous truck tech
- Consumer Reports harshly critical of Tesla’s Autopilot system
- Couple sues numerous parties after truck wreck
- CVSA orders 11,897 vehicles out of service in Roadcheck spree
- CVSA to intensify traffic law enforcement July 14 to 20
- CVSA’s inspection blitz scheduled for early May
- Daylight saving time may boost car crash risk
- Deadly truck crashes spark calls for change
- Dealing with insurance companies after a car crash
- Declining car accident deaths are a good sign
- Defensive driving can avoid a drunk driver.
- Detecting cellphone use in car accidents
- Determining liability in self-driving car accidents
- Distracted drivers, marijuana play role in rising car accidents
- Distracted driving and how to prevent it
- Distracted driving doesn’t always involve cellphones
- Distracted driving isn’t going away. How can you stay safe?
- Do you know what is really in your supplements?
- Do you wonder whether Zantac has harmed your health?
- Does a brain injury qualify for personal injury compensation?
- Does approaching a roundabout make you feel dizzy?
- Don’t let your social media jeopardize your insurance claim
- Don’t miss out on any damages in your semitruck crash
- Don’t use your driver’s license to get a deer this year
- DOT decides not to pursue proposed rule changes
- Driver error most common cause of truck crashes
- Driving on little sleep increases likelihood of crashing
- Driving while tired can lead to serious accidents
- Drugged driving is a growing concern
- Drugs are a factor in a growing number of car crashes
- Drunk driving crashes are preventable and claim too many lives
- Dump and ready-mix concrete truck crashes are rising
- Eight most common factors in large truck accidents
- Exhausted truckers are a threat to every motorist
- Facts about wrongful death lawsuits in West Virginia
- Fatal car crash risk goes up even in light rain
- Fatal truck accidents are on the rise according to FMCSA report
- Fatal trucking crashes in West Virginia
- Fatigued driving is a serious problem in West Virginia
- Federal regulations govern driving time for truckers
- Feds seeking to reduce traffic deaths to zero
- Fighting an insurance company may be necessary after a crash
- Flooring contributes to slip and fall accidents
- FMCSA proposed relaxed hours-of-service rules
- FMCSA publishes proposed hours of service revisions
- FMCSA reports rise in fatal truck accidents in 2016
- FMCSA taking comments about proposed study
- FMCSA to conduct large truck accident study
- Government receives feedback for proposed sleep apnea rule
- Hazards to watch out for on Thanksgiving
- High-tech ways to improve safety at railroad crossings
- Holiday travel leads to more car accidents and fatalities
- House bill calls for mandatory ignition interlock devices
- How can you prove liability in a slip-and-fall?
- How can you validate your claim for disability benefits?
- How data can reduce distracted driving
- How drivers in West Virginia can avoid accidents
- How insurance may fare in an age of driverless cars
- How Pokémon Go led to an increase in car crashes
- How slips and falls can occur indoors
- How to appeal a denied SSD claim
- How to get letters of administration
- How to keep workers safe while mining
- How truck accident victims can settle out of court
- Human error causes some railroad accidents
- Hurdles involved in regulating driverless car safety
- Hurt in a slip-and-fall accident? It may not be your fault.
- I-64 crash serves as stark reminder of dangers commercial trucks pose
- If a vehicle is coming at you, can you avoid a head-on crash?
- If the driver next to you is a teen, your life may be at risk
- Immediate steps to take following a car crash
- Increased trucking regulations could save lives
- Injured in an accident? Allow police reports to work for you
- Inspection blitz reveals negligent truck maintenance
- International Roadcheck set for June
- Introduction of new tech could reduce distracted driving
- Is insurance giving you the runaround after your accident?
- Is the truck driver or the company liable for your crash?
- J.D. Power study shows how ADAS prevents collisions
- July 4: the holiday with the most DUI fatalities
- Keeping miners safe from hand injuries
- Keeping surfaces free from ice
- Lack of barrier between lanes on I-64 allowed crash
- Lawmakers call on DHSS to issue drug testing guidelines
- Lawmakers taking notice of uptick in pedestrian traffic deaths
- Load issues that can cause a truck accident
- Long hours may increase injury risk in mines
- Man sues truck driver and company in accident
- Many people text and drive while believing it should be illegal
- Marijuana use for truckers prohibited
- Millennial drivers are the worst on the road
- Mines and safety inspections
- Mining companies must protect workers from common hazards
- Mining risks go beyond cave-ins and collapses
- Months of winter driving are upon you once again
- More risky phone use leads to more distracted driving
- MSHA advises use of NDT to prevent mining injuries
- MSHA issuing more citations to mines
- New legislation would enforce sleep apnea rule
- New safety measures recommended by the NTSB
- New tech for fleets to invest in to fight trucker distraction
- Newer pickups neglect passenger safety, says IIHS report
- Newly licensed teens may be risky drivers
- NGA seeks to improve roadway safety
- NSC will draw attention to distracted driving in April
- NTSB investigators blame deadly train accident on excessive speed
- NTSB still investigating Washington train crash
- NTSB: limos should require lap and shoulder belts for all
- Older drivers are increasingly distracted by infotainment
- OOIDA requests longer work break
- Outdoor tripping hazards in warmer weather
- Overloaded trucks create unsafe conditions on the road
- Parents are concerned about teenage distracted driving
- Preventing coal mine explosions
- Preventing teen accidents
- Program aims to reduce truck driver fatigue
- Property damage following a car accident
- Protect your interests with certain estate planning tools
- Proving negligence in a car accident injury case
- Railroad worker injuries and FELA
- Reacting the right way after a car accident
- Rear car seat safety being neglected, says IIHS
- Red-light running crashes lead to 939 deaths in 2017
- Reducing accidents with daytime running headlights
- Reducing mining deaths with the MSHA
- Report calls for updating of NHTSA’s car safety rating system
- Report lists best, worst cities for drivers in U.S.
- Rightful compensation after the wrongful death of a loved one
- Rights miners in West Virginia have under the Mine Act
- Risk Institute provides insight into distracted driving trends
- Road Safe America recommends AEB, speed limiters for truck safety
- Road to Zero Coalition seeks to eliminate traffic deaths by 2050
- Roadcheck inspection blitz will focus on secure cargo
- Rollover accidents often involve only a single vehicle
- Roughly twice as many killed in mines in 2017
- Running red lights can cause dangerous car accidents
- Rushing decreases skill, even behind the wheel
- Safe driving week includes the issuance of thousands of citations
- Safety accolades elude some large cars in IIHS testing
- Safety belts important in saving children’s lives
- Safety features may lead to distracted driving
- Safety group suggests side underride guards for trucks
- School start times may affect how safely teens drive
- Seeking appropriate compensation for your car accident injuries
- Several factors contribute to many car crashes
- Should you give a recorded statement soon after a crash?
- Sizable verdict wins justice for wrongful death
- Sleep apnea among truckers, and how it can be treated
- Sleep apnea testing regulations challenged in court
- Slip and falls: what business owners should know
- Slip-and-fall incidents can lead to serious injuries
- Slip-and-fall injuries can yank the rug out from under you
- Slips and trips at stores come from several reasons
- Slow drivers present problems for others on the road
- Some automatic driving systems are already helping
- Speed filter apps and dangerous driving
- Spring DST linked with higher fatal crash rate for first week
- Startup soon to develop software for truckers
- Staying Safe While Driving In Winter Weather
- Steps after a divorce
- Striking your head in a fall
- Study associates prescription opioids with fatal car crashes
- Study links poor truck driver health to higher accident risk
- Study reveals three causes of truck accidents
- Study shows injuries more common in small vehicle accidents
- Study shows majority of drivers still driving distractedly
- Study shows safety issues with assisted driving systems
- Study shows women are more likely to suffer car crash injuries
- Study suggests distracted driving is a multigenerational problem
- Subaru Crosstrek most crash-prone car despite high safety rating
- Survey shows businesses underestimate slip and fall risks
- The complexities of truck accident cases: an overview
- The dangers of distracted driving in West Virginia
- The edges of flooring changes are a hazard
- The long-term cost of head and neck injuries
- The lost art of falling down
- The problem with overconfidence behind the wheel
- The right course of action after a car accident
- The risk of crying children in the car
- The Statute of Limitations
- Thousands of tickets issued as part of enforcement campaign
- Tips for getting behind the wheel with confidence after a crash
- Tips for preventing car crashes in West Virginia
- Tips for safe driving in bright sunlight
- Tips for safe winter driving in West Virginia
- Tractor-trailer accidents might wreck more than just your car
- Traffic circles can reduce injury crash numbers
- Traffic fatalities continue alarming upward trend
- Train derailment injures 104 people
- Training standards set for new truck drivers
- Troubling increase in highway deaths last year
- Truck accidents can be caused by many factors
- Truck accidents place extra burdens on victims
- Truck driver health and safe driving
- Truck driver training regulations delayed
- Truck drivers to begin using ELDs in 2017
- Truck safety systems could save hundreds of lives each year
- Trucker may be behind deadly pile-up in Florida
- Truckers aren’t always the cause of semitruck crashes
- Truckers required to install electronic logging devices
- Use caution dealing with insurers after an accident
- Using a cell phone while driving is a recipe for disaster
- Using artificial intelligence to reduce distracted driving
- Was it a drunk driver or a drowsy driver that caused the crash?
- Wearable device targets drowsy car accident risk
- West Virginia man killed in chain-reaction crash
- What are established employee rights?
- What are the most dangerous foods to eat while driving?
- What commercial vehicle drivers can do to avoid fatigue
- What happens if I’m hit by an uninsured driver?
- What happens when a prescription medicine causes you harm?
- What if I cannot return to work after a car accident?
- What if the Train Horn Rule doesn’t protect you?
- What is a typical reaction time when braking?
- What is the timeline for a West Virginia wrongful death claim?
- What Not to Do Following An Car Accident
- What to do after a car accident
- What to do when the other driver’s insurance company won’t pay
- What West Virginia drivers can do to avoid drowsiness
- What will my insurance do after a car accident?
- When a driver fails to brake
- When Personal Injury Turns To Permanent Injury
- Who is liable for your slip-and-fall accident?
- Who is responsible for your slip-and-fall accident?
- Who pays your bills after a crash?
- Why are there so many crashes at intersections?
- Why must truckers perform pre-trip inspections?
- Will drivers soon be forced to put their phones down?
- Will you land on your feet after a spinal cord injury?
- Winfield man pleads guilty in roadway death
- You don’t have to accept the insurance company’s first offer
- You have 2 years to file a personal injury claim
- You only have 2 years to take legal action after a car wreck
- ZF presents strategy for developing external airbags